Cardinal Ritter Senior Services: provides a continuum of care to improve the lives of senior adults annually including social, health, and housing services, at 20 sites.
Good Shepherd Children & Family Services: protects and promotes the welfare of children by providing the highest quality foster care, adoption, expectant parent counseling, advocacy and residential services.
Child Center-Marygrove: provides day treatment and residential care for children in areas of diagnosis, therapy and treatment, education, and healthcare.
Queen of Peace Center: is a recovery facility exclusively for women which provides comprehensive treatment services for addiction and mental illness. Extensive support services are provided for clients and their children.
St. Martha’s Hall: helps battered women and their children break the cycle of violence in their lives by offering shelter, education, and counseling.
St. Patrick Center: Missouri’s largest provider of homeless services. Offering housing, employment and mental health programs assisting individuals who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless.
- Catholic Legal Assistance Ministry: educates parishioners about Catholic Social Teaching and engages them in the mission, structure and services of the Catholic Charities Federation.
- Father Tolton Center: provides services to the elderly with home visits, a daily meal program, reassurance calls, health education and recreation. Youth enrichment programs include tutoring, after-school and summer academies.
- Housing Resource Center: the region’s most comprehensive housing counseling organization. The housing crisis hotline receives over 28,000 calls a year. Each caller is directed to a St. Louis city or county shelter, or provided other resources.
- Midtown Center: provides financial assistance for basic needs such as utilities, rent/mortgage, medication, food and clothing; tutoring by adult volunteers and teens from local high schools; and health centers (outreach and casework for adults suffering from diabetes, high blood pressure, breast cancer or mental illness).
- Refugee Services: resettles refugees from war-torn areas around the world and offers pre-arrival and post-arrival services including case management, financial support, and employment services.
- St. Charles Center: provides direct assistance for utilities, rent mortgage, medical and transportation in conjunction with local St. Vincent de Paul Societies and other local organizations.
- St. Jane Center: provides financial assistance for basic needs such as, utilities, rent/mortgage, medication, food and clothing. The center also offers senior outreach services (weekly reassurance phone calls and occasional field trips) and community health programs (in-home asthma screenings and chronic disease management).
- Southside Center: supports and strengthens children, families and communities by providing immigrants and refugees with social services, mental health counseling, youth programming and tutoring in a bilingual, culturally-sensitive environment.