Sagging and loose skin, wrinkles, fine lines, and other ageing indicators begin to appear as we get older. The face is the most typical location to be impacted, however ageing indications may affect any portion of the body. Anti-aging lotions, therapies, and treatments are available, but they don’t last. In Dubai, Ultherapy treatments is the only FDA-approved non-surgical skin rejuvenation process that provides long-lasting results. For those who don’t like the idea of chemical peels, micro- dermabrasions, or laser skin resurfacing, it’s an ideal option.
What is Ultherapy, and how does it work?
It is the only FDA-approved skin rejuvenation technique that utilises ultrasonic imaging, Ultherapy Treatments Dubai. Effectively reduces age symptoms from the body and face with this non-surgical facelift.
This non-invasive face-lifting technology has unsurpassed clinical outcomes and may be used on any part of the face. On the following bodily parts, it has been clinically demonstrated to be very effective in places such as jawline \face \neck \shoulders \chest \back
The Purpose of the Therapy
Non-surgical and non-invasive skin lifting is the goal of Ultherapy, a non-surgical procedure that utilises ultrasound.
- Tighten loose and sagging skin
- Toning the skin is essential.
- Enhance the shape of the face
- Rejuvenate your look to its former glory
- Enhance the skin’s elasticity and radiance.
The Ulthera ultrasound applicator is applied to the patient’s face during the process. Low-intensity heat energy may be delivered precisely to the tissue under the skin. It stimulates the dermis to produce more collagen and tighter new skin cells as a result of the stimuli. Candidates may experience a tingling feeling during the operation, which is not unpleasant.
To get the best results with Ultherapy Treatments follow the dermatologist’s instructions. The following are some examples of typical post-procedure instructions:
- Regularly take your post-treatment medicines, if any are prescribed to you.
- For at least two weeks following the surgery, avoid the sun.
- For at least two weeks after the surgery, refrain from using any blood thinners.
- Swelling, pain, and bruising are all common side effects after a procedure.
Recuperation and Success
You’ll notice a younger and fresher appearance to your skin after two months of therapy. In addition, the additional collagen will strengthen the skin and reduce wrinkles. For up to six months, the skin on the face gradually tightens, resulting in a natural-looking lift. In order to get the optimum outcomes, most patients need a minimum of one or two sessions. In addition, the effects might endure for up to three years.
Ultherapy Treatments Dubai provides a wide range of advantages. The following are some of the advantages:
- No surgical or invasive procedures are required.
- You won’t feel a thing throughout this whole treatment.
- It guarantees complete and utter pleasure to every single client.
- The therapy may also be tailored to suit the needs of each individual patient.
- It helps them look younger and more energetic.
- It tightens and firmness the skin.
- The adverse effects of this therapy are less severe than those of other therapies of this kind.
Cost of Ultherapy
Although Ultherapy is often inexpensive, there is no predetermined fee as there is for other cosmetic procedures. The cost of Ultherapy Treatments varies based on a number of criteria, including:
- Treatment space area
- The severity of the condition
- Total of sessions needed.
- The methods and tools used
Ultherapy’s ultimate cost is determined by a combination of these and other variables. It’s impossible to estimate the cost of this procedure without seeing a professional dermatologist. So, get in contact with a Lucia clinic specialist to find out how much your therapy will cost.